Sunday, May 8, 2016

Crazy Attack Cat

Crazy Attack Cat


So, it's a nice spring day, not too warm, the sun is shining, the birds are singing and I've got the back door open and the front door open and there's a nice breeze blowing through the house. I'm sitting here watching The Blacklist, and Diamond is sitting behind me watching The Blacklist because she thinks Red is going to teach her how to take over the world, and Creamy is napping on the carpet ignoring us. Suddenly, this big black dog comes meandering in through the back door. Friendly enough, just sniffing about...and Creamy leaps up, puffs up all his fur, and starts advancing on the dog, stiff legged and growling like a lion. About this time the dog's people show up and come and get the dog and Creamy starts chasing them out the back door, growing and hissing . And the dog's owner is like "I love this cat! He's like 'get out of my pad man!'" And Creamy goes after them, I mean, all the way to the edge of the property to make sure they are good and gone! It was so funny, I wish I had a video of it. And he's usually such a a coward too!

Scraps from the Pawsitively Purrrr-fect Pets kit by Digicats (& Dogs), Old Barn Alpha by Barbara Lee

No comments: