Saturday, May 23, 2015

Caturday Art: Memorial Day Steam

Well, Buster's Boots-N-Boogie threw a special Stars and Stripes tribute party at the Kool Kats Klub on FB last night in honor of Memorial Day. I had a GREAT time on the mechanical bull. But I wanted to show you our patriotic wear. I wasn't real keen on the hat at first - I know right? - but it didn't really get in the way. I think I look spectacular!

American Steam: Tristan


A little, well, not so stellar, in her basic black was my big sisfur Diamond. She insists on bossing me around at these events. Seriously, I know what I'm doing. I was NOT gonna light the fire cracker off on the dance floor I was just fooling around!

Besides, she may act like a little angel but believe me, she's a big troublemaker as you can see from her post on House Panthers. She always claims she's being set up, when she's not.

American Steam: Diamond


Fluffy Buddy sort of came with us. Well, we got him dressed up. He's a friend of ours. The massage therapist is the assistant moderator on his group, Fluffy's Buddies.

I thought it would be cool to have another dude to hang with, but he didn't want to try the bull. Oh well, his loss.

American Steam: Fluffy Buddy


All of today's artwork was done using the massage therapist's "American Steam" kit using PSPx5, and she said no, it was NOT easy getting a pair of goggles over Fluffy Buddy's big nose.

Don't forget to check out all the rest of the artwork on this Caturday Blog Hop, which is kindly hosted by Athena, Cat Goddess extraordinaire!

Caturday Art Blog Hop Button


3 comments:

Carol Lowbeer said...

Oh WOW! You do a beautiful job, that's all I can say. Look forward to your artwork every week. I also enjoy your entertaining words which enhance your posts.

Marie Symeou said...

So cool!

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

Grace said...

Love Buddy!