Saturday, May 2, 2015

Caturday Art: Effurybody's gone surfin'

A beach party? I was all over that. AND I brought my surfboard. You know I'm a cool dude!

Beach Party


After a dip in the ocean and hanging eight, I took advantage of the warm sun for a bit of a nap. Man, I could live at the beach ALL of the time!

Summer at the Shore


Hey, check it out! I found a Tiki Bar! Lots of Coconut Milk drinks for me!

Sun, Sea and Beach


Well, as you can see, I got a spectacular tan and had a great time. Can't wait to do it again!

Just Beachy


As for the rest of you, don't wait to check out all of the great cat art on this Caturday Blog Hop sponsored by the Athena Cat Goddess, our birthday girl!

And of course, be sure to visit House Panthers to see how my sisfur Diamond fared. She HATES the water and wouldn't go near it!

Caturday Art Blog Hop Button


3 comments:

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Glad you had fun at the beach, your photos are great.

Marie Symeou said...

Glad you had fun. Great art!

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

Carol Lowbeer said...

Fabulous beach at art! I had such fun exploring each one. And I see uneven found a tiki bat! Btw u look great in those sunglasses.