Saturday, March 21, 2015

Caturday Art: Springpunk

Despite the fact that spring comes earlier to Florida than it does to the rest of the United States, I thought I would celebrate the first official day of spring!  Here I am, all "springpunked" out!

Springpunk_02232015.png

TerrasDies_03142015.png


And of course, Spring makes me want to spend some free time outdoors doing my favorite activity (after sleeping): Fishing!

GoneFishin_03082015.png
Mom! Can I borrow the boat? PLEASE!

And finally here is a left over photo from a Victorian Theme party my massage therapist made me attend. It was bor-ring!

Sir Tristan.jpg

But you must admit I look quite handsome in it!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the blogs participating in this blog hop! Comments are always appreciated!

Caturday Art Blog Hop Button Sepia Saturday

3 comments:

Marie Symeou said...

Excellent photos!

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

Cathy Keisha said...

Whoa! That is some art!

Penelope TheCatFromHell said...

Golly! We is smitten with all the Steam Punk (Wes LOVES Steam Punk)
Your person does wonderful art work!
Kisses
Nellie