Saturday, March 28, 2015

Caturday Art - Emo and Easter

Easter is coming so we did a couple of Easter themed pictures. The first is Emo Easter. No, no...don't worry. Van Meowlin' is not going all Emo on you. We're still playing our good brand of hard partyin' rock-n-roll. But I do think being a dark, brooding mancat sort of suites me, don't you think?

EmoEaster_03202015.png


The next one is a bit of Gothic Easter. I can kind of understand this, because all the happy bunnies and chicks gets a little too much sometimes.

HotCrossedTristan_03222015.png


But then right in the middle of all this Easter, the massage therapist decides a British Vacation is in order.

BritishVacation_03282015.png


Sometimes I do not think she is right in the head.

That is my Caturday art for this week. Be sure to stop by House Panthers to see my sis-fur's art. And also visit the rest of the blogs on this great blog hop, which is hosted by Athena, the Cat Goddess!

Caturday Art Blog Hop Button

10 comments:

Gattina said...

Beautiful caturday art ! Very creative !

http://gattinamycats.blogspot;com/

Marty the Manx said...

Love your Caturday Art!!! Wish OUR Mom could find cool stuff like this....MOM......!!!!!!

Penelope TheCatFromHell said...

My Mommy is in awe! Mes LOVES them - so does Mommy!
Kisses
Nellie

Marie Symeou said...

So cool! Love them all :)

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

Mariodacat said...

Those are very lovely.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We loved each graphic terrific submission for this week!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Those are great! So unique :)

Sabina Ayne said...

My favorite is gothic Tristan. Great job!

Dolly theDoxie said...

Those are some very fun photos! Love Dolly

Cathy Keisha said...

Cool art! I’m a hard rockin' DJ kitty.