Monday, June 1, 2009

Tailchaser's Song

As I mentioned during weekend cat blogging yesterday, I had a surprise visitor at the house. He is a Mancat Tabby like and myself, and much like me, he has a very long tail.

In fact, his tail is even longer than mine, as he as 15 inches worth of tail!

His name is Tailchaser and not only does he have a LONG tail, but he is filled with Zoom Around The Room (tm) Organic Catnip!

Tail Chaser


First I get a good sniff of him and then I put the bitey on him:

Tail Chaser


Then I give him a good shake.

Tail Chaser


Next I whap him around a bit. Whapping is permissible among Mancat furriends, but you should not try it with your Demon Cat sis-fur.

Tail Chaser


I gotcha Mr. Tailchaser! You're not going anywhere!

Tail Chaser


Now things get interesting as I decide not just to put the bitey on him, but to bunny kick him too!

Tail Chaser


Because he is so long, you can really get a good hold of him for Bunny Kicking purposes!

Tail Chaser


I really enjoyed getting into a tussle with Mr. Tailchaser, and he seemed to enjoy it too!

Tail Chaser


Oh no! Now he's put the bitey on me!

Tail Chaser


Take THAT Mr. Tailchaser!

Tail Chaser


After all this play, it was time to curl up together and take a nap.

Tail Chaser


Mr. Tailchaser spent the night and we got into another good bitey and bunny kicking session this morning already. He is a great mancat furriend to have around, and I'm really glad he came to visit, as I'm not allowed to bitey or bunnykick the Demon Cat.

Mr. Tailchaser came from the Greenwall Shelter in case you'd like to adopt one as well. He is definately a four paw up cat toy!

7 comments:

Daisy said...

I have a toy almost just like that! I love it's long, stripey tail!

Eric and Flynn said...

Mr. Tailchaser looks like a very good friend to have.

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

oooooooooooooo fun. moooooooooooom! I wanna cool Mr. Tailchaser like Tristan haaaaaaas!

puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeese

You're a very lucky mancat to have such a cool toy!

The Island Cats said...

Do you always treat your visitors like that??? ;-)

VampyVictor said...

You sure showed him, he does look like a fun friend, I like tails! :)
V-V

Teri and the cats of Furrydance said...

We gotsa green stripey toy like your new toy! We keep putting in our water bowl though...we just found your bloggie and like it lots!

Abby Normal and Stygia said...

I loved seeing you get back at that toy after you gave it the BITEY!!

Purrs,
Abby Normal