Monday, April 6, 2009

Mancat Monday - Furminated!

So, I'd just enjoyed my Sunday dinner and was settling in for a nice nap...

Sir Tristan


...when suddenly the crazy massage therapist jumps me and tries to steal my coat!

Just because she can't grow a halfway decent pelt on her own does not give her the right to steal my beautiful furs!

But!!! I managed to escape with only minimal fur loss.

Sir Tristan's Fur


You know what's really crazy? The Demon Cat likes that furminator thing. She sits there and purrs while the massage therapist takes her coat from her. That's how twisted she is!

6 comments:

PinkynAsh said...

Stealing furs? Not a good thing.I fight the brush,but Pinky loves it.Happy Monday

Abby Normal and Stygia said...

Dearest Tris,
I don't like being brushed either. I take very good care of my own coat, I don't need Them to do it for me!!

Purrs,
Abby Normal

Lucy Belle said...

I gave a really good lesson to mommy when she came near me with a brush. Gave her a little present too, a 3 inch scar on her thigh. That will tell her how much I LOVE being brushed! But you did great, only that much fur, KUDOS! Mine, she got me good actually, lots lots more!

Eric and Flynn said...

Our Bean bought a furminator the other day and I think she is trying to make another Eric with all the furr she stole from me.
Eric

The Island Cats said...

Zoey's crazy too! She likes to be furminated!

Fluffy and Bonkers said...

Secretly we all love a little furmination once in a while! Those crazy massage therapists (crazy as they may be)can sure hit the spot!