Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Y do you guys hate me?

Oh man, that's harsh. We were just looking at the Links section of the Cat Blogosphere, and I STILL haven't got my blog listed. Nor is my gotcha day listed. I know we requested one. The Demon Cat wrote on my behalf asking it be added. She even showed me the e-mail.

But nope. Nothing.

However, Bella's got her blog listed, and Eric and Flynn got their new blog listed.

But Sir Tristan Tabby Cat Longtail?

Why the heck should he need a link?

Right?

On top of that I STILL don't have a badge for the MCat's Club. And while they've got me linked on their site, they have me listed as "Tristian".

Just who is this Tristian, Mr. Tibber? That's that I want to know.

::Humph::

I have no idea why you guys hate me so much. I even host Weekend Cat Blogging for you but I guess that doesn't count for anything?

Fine. Nobody likes me, everybody hates me. I'd go eat some worms but I'm in the house and the massage therapist isn't here to open the door. Maybe when she comes home I'll go to that.

8 comments:

Freya's Staff said...

Freya's always thought you're a bit of a cutie mancat, and you've been listed on her friends for a while now..
She's even fluttering her eyelashes now!

Daisy said...

I like you, Tristan! Although eating worms sounds a little bit delicious.

Niko and Cloud said...

Oh, it's OK Tristan.
I'm sure it was just an oversite!

We all still love you!

Niko and Cloud said...

Oh, it's OK Tristan.
I'm sure it was just an oversite!

We all still love you!

Victor Tabbycat said...

Oh, hey, Tristan! We don't hate you! Part of the problem is, some lists is at Blogrolling.com and they ain't been werking rite fur a long time. See, we can ADD links but can't edit them. So if I added you to my blogroll, you'd show up but if I spelled it Tristian, I couldn't change it!

Pleez don't take it purrsonally! All us puddins haf beans helpin us, an they's terribly un-reliable. Most has day-huntin jobs an a bad case of bizzy.
So pleez, pleez, pleez, hiss an make up?

Eric and Flynn said...

We love you Tristan! We have got you on our reader but we will have to check if you are on our links list. We didn't know our new blog was on the CB linklist, we didn't think about updating it.When is your Gotcha Day?

Mr. Tigger said...

Hi Tristan! I corrected the spelling of your name on the M-cats list! Mom apologizes for the error, she thought she had it right. As for the Badges, Kashims emails were hijacked in September and they just got them back the end of last week! They are working on getting them to us as quickly as possible and we should have them by the weekend! We have your GD as Sept 15th, 2008 and you are 3 years old!
Hi 5 paw,
Mr. Tibber errrr Tigger

VampyVictor said...

OH Tris! come on buddie... this is sounding like a hissy fit of a girl cat.. I think you need a night out with the boys!!! :P mwwwahahah wink wink!
pes: I does loves you muchly but of course in a very man cat way!
V-V
pess: momma suks with typing at the best of times.. I is sure that the peeps that spell your name wrong do not do it because they thinks any less of you :)))