Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday Surprise

You ever hear that old saying, "You snooze, you loose?" While the Demon Cat was napping...

A pressie from Sir Tristan


"A pressie for you! A pressie for you!" I meowl happily at the door.

A pressie from Sir Tristan


Not that I was feeling guilty or anything because I had nothing to do with it, but I wanted to get the Massage Therapist something nice to make up for the plate being broken by Notme.

A pressie from Sir Tristan


This one was much bigger than the one I had on Sunday night. It was also substantially less lively.

A pressie from Sir Tristan


They're really not much fun once they stop running around anyway.

A pressie from Sir Tristan


But, you know, she shares her hunts with me every day, so it's only fair that I should chip in with something now and again.

And I am nothing if not a thoughtful and courteous Mancat!

I could tell she really liked the pressie, as she patted me and called me a good Mancat! Yup, I'm a good boy!

13 comments:

Abby & Stygia said...

*giggle*

You're right! It's only fair.

Swoons,
Abby Normal

Zoolatry said...

Oh dear, the bean is shivering... is that a REAL! mousie? Really REAL?

Eric and Flynn said...

Well done! You are a mighty hunter. I agree, they aren't much fun when they go dead and won't play with you.
Flynn

Kaz's Cats said...

Tristan, you're such a thoughtful mancat - that is an excellent present. Bet the massage therapist was really pleased,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Brownie said...

Oh my god!

Daisy said...

Tristan, you are a very good provider!

PDX pride said...

Wow! That's a nice present to leave your purrson. I'm glad she was grateful for your chipping in to help with the food supply.

Mickey,Georgia , Tillie said...

Hey Tristan!!! That is a great present indeed :)
You certainly are a pawsome Mancat indeed!!
Purrs Mickey

Mr. Tigger said...

All right Tristan!! I have brought a few for my Mom and she is never happy!! Wonder why? Just wanted to let you know that your M-Cat Badge is ready! Please stop by and pick it up!!
Hi 5 paw,
Mr. Tigger

HotMBC aka The Hotties said...

Woo hoo Tristan! Mighty hunter for sure. Yours looks bigger than the one I brought Mom in bed. But you're right, no much fun after they're deaded.
Purrrrrrs,
Gree

Misha said...

You're so clever! I caught a mouse once but it was much smaller than that one.

Also, I lost it, so Mummy had to tear the apartment apart trying to find it!

VampyVictor said...

Momma would not let me look and we had to skip straight past.. silly wussy mommas!
I hope that you did-ed not get hurt this time!!
pes: thanks for coming to check on my buddie, momma was so engrossed with real lifes stuff she did not realise how many days had passed hehe
V-V

sharyn TG said...

Nice catch. Ramona is jealous.