Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tattle Tail Tuesday

Do you see this? Look closely...

Litter Box Tail


The Demon Cat suffers from litter box tail. This is because she sits in the litter box. Really. She sits on her bum in the litter box so she can dig. She likes to dig.

Litter Box Tail


What's really bad is that she doesn't see this for the social affliction that it is. In fact, she actually LEAVES THE HOUSE with litter attached to her bum!

But then, when you hold the whole neighborhood hostage, trembling in fear, I guess it doesn't really matter if you have litter attached to your tail or not.

Of course, being the immaculately groomed Mancat that I am, you'd never catch me with litter on my tail or dirt on my paws.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must go hide in the cupboard before she gets wind of this post!

2 comments:

T'Abby Normal said...

Tee hee! You sure caught her!

VampyVictor said...

Aww Tris.. it is funny.. BUT you gots to look after your sisfurs.. I iz sure she does look after you.. even if you does not know it..
Now please excuse me while I walk away like a gentleman to giggle like a girl :P hehe

V-V