Thursday, February 12, 2009

Stuck on the Roof

I'm stuck on the roof,
and I look like a clown,
I'm stuck on the roof,
and I can't get down.

I got up here,
When I climbed a tree,
and now I can't find,
A way to get free,

I'm stuck on the room,
And I'm wearing a frown,
I'm stuck on the roof,
and I can't get down.

(Diamond, go get your brofur off the roof please.)

Somebody help me find a way,
Down to the ground where I will stay.

(Diamond climbs the tree in the front yard and sneaks up behind her pitifully meowling tabby brofur.)

I'm stuck on the roof,
and I can't get dow......ouuuuwwwwwww.

Tristan lands on the ground with a resounding THUMP, then proceeds to lick sore posterity where Diamond had stunk her claws.)

Oh gee...hey thanks.

3 comments:

VampyVictor said...

haha it worked though! (sorry Tris my man)hahahah

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

It was maybe six foot jump. Big deal. I jump it all the time. Foolish tabby cat!

Kaz's Cats said...

Tristan, That was very considerate of your sister to help you "find" the way down...hehehehehe

We're glad that you did get down.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha