Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday Round up with Sir Tristan

Round 'em up!


Well friends, it's time for our first round up of 2009. My how the time does fly.

We started out last Sunday with a round up of a different kind, as I hosted my first Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos. No fear, it will not be my last! However, in the more immediate future, I'll be hosting more Weekend Cat Blogging, with my next one scheduled for Jan 31st-February 1st, so be sure to join me for that.

Next I showed you what a bad Mancat I've continued to be on Mancat Monday. Yes ladies, I'm b-a-a-a-a-a-d to the bone!

On Tuesday we watched one of the top Videos of 2008 on Tabby TV. It's a good one too, so be sure to check it out if you've not done so already.

On New Year's Eve I showed you the correct way to do a face plant into a pile of Zoom around the Room(tm) Catnip. It is definitely a Wacky Weed Wednesday when I've got my paws on that stuff! It's like kitty crack, believe you, me.

You'll be pleased to know I staying in the house for New Years night - all those fireworks make me nervous. But me and my buds made up for it on Thursday as we took off to enjoy the lovely lady-cats a the Playcats' Club. I stayed out all day and all night too, and so I missed my Thursday post. Bad boy? Didn't I just tell you've b-a-a-a-a-a-d to the bone?

I mean, if I wasn't, why else would the Massage Therapist call me "The Tabby of Terror"?

Friday we looked as the Top 10 New Years Resolutions for felines and determined that I don't need to resolve any of them. In fact, I think I'll resolve to have even MORE fun in 2009!

Yesterday I looked at some Questions that Puzzle Cats. Maybe you have some questions you'd like to know the answer to as well? Stop by and leave a comment so I can keep the list going.

I know...one of the more puzzling questions is "Why do you do these round ups if we read your blog regularly?" Well, it's because I cross post this to the Demon Cat's Xanga site, and not everyone there does read my blog regularly. Besides, I send it back to the Davis' who used to take care of me, so that they know I'm doing alright. Yes, I may be a fleabag, but I'm a conscientious and caring fleabag.

So all I can say is, I'm looking forward to more fun, right here at Tabbylicious! Be sure to stop by as we continue to ring a New Tabbylious Year!

3 comments:

Eric and Flynn said...

Mum likes your picture cuz it's her two favourites - kitties and horses.We haven't been to Xanga for ages cuz it used to make our computer freeze, and even crash sometimes. Maybe we will try again cuz she duzn't think she has tried since she's been using Firefox. She got fed up with all the IE probs she was getting.

Lightning and Co. said...

Hi! I'm following your blog now, I'm pretty sure you're following my blog.

A Few Good Cats said...

Hi Sir Tristan.. it looks as though there's always something interesting going on here.