Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Let's get physical!

Staying in shape is important for any cat, but as a rock star I definately have to take care of myself. Happily, I get to go outside so I can get a great workout on the HUGE cat gym in the back yard. However, some cats are not so lucky.

If you are stuck inside, you can always resort to the good ol' treadmill to get a work out:



If you can't afford the super delux model, well, there's always the do it yourself version:



If all that walking and running isn't for you, perhaps you should consider aerobic dancing. This is a great work out for all the lady cats!



And don't forget that a good rest is important too:



Wow! All that activity wore me out! I think I need to take a nap now! Later!

Tabby Tuesday

3 comments:

T'Abby Normal said...

Dearest Tristan,
Some wonderful videos! But we get our exercise around here chasing each other. We believe in being ACTIVE!

Purrs,
Abby Normal

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Yup, watching those videos made us tired too.

The Island Cats said...

Those were fun to watch...but we'd rather nap...