Sunday, January 11, 2009

Easy like Sunday...

Mah Nu Bed...


Tristan on the Sofa


it iz comfy....


Last weekend we had the Night of the Wild Hogs again, but this weekend is the Cape Coral Art Festival, which is even worse. You still have those same crazy hogs howling through the streets, but the place is also packed with snowbirds. It's insane.

And it's not about buying art mind you. The whole idea behind the Cape Coral Art Festival for the fashionable - dogs and humans - to see and be seen. we felines of course do not feel such a need. Of course, the Demon Cat thinks if the massage therapist is going then she should go as well, she has this strange notion about equality between dogs and cats and that cats should be allowed to go anyplace dogs can go.

It's a moot point though as the massage therapist is being unfashionable and staying home. Hah!

So what's been fashionable around Tabbylicious, you might wonder. And well you might.

On Mancat Monday I showed you my new sleeping spot on top of the bookcase. That was fashionable until this weekend, now I'm sleeping on the sofa. I don't know...now that I won the battle of the bookcase, it just seems to have lost it's appeal.

Tuesday we took a look at one of my favorite Superbowl commercials on Tabby TV. The Superbowl is Sunday, February 1st, right around the corner from here in Tampa. Checking the ticket prices on line, and you can get corner endzone seats, upper level, row Y & Z for around $1,800. Oxygen not included. I think I'll just stay home on the sofa and watch it on the tube. That way I can see close ups of the cheerleaders.

Wednesday and Thursday I was kind of in a rut, as all I did was party all night and sleep all day. It's a tough life, but somebody needs to live it.

Friday we had a look at the most fashionable, and unusual, names for our fellow felines in What's in a name? Yeah, I can agree with my lovely Miss Abby - her name should have made the Top 10. Look at how many Abbies we've got on the Cat Blog0sphere.

Well...that's it for now. If these friggin' motorized birds would stop flying over head and waking me up, I might be able to manage a cat nap before dinnertime!

1 comment:

Eric and Flynn said...

We hope the hogs and snowbirds quieten down. There is nothing worse than losing valuable nap time.