Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What do you mean Wednesday

Sir Tristan,Tabby Cat,Domestic Cat


"Me-out!" I request politely.

"No," the massage therapist responds.

"No?" I meow incredulously.

"No."

"No," I say meaning that's not right and she should let me out.

"What part of 'no', didn't you understand?"

"No," I state emphatically.

"You know what 'no' means."

"No."

Sir Tristan,Tabby Cat,Domestic Cat


So I decide to try again. "Me-out?"

"No, Tristan, it's too cold out."

"NO?" I meow, meaning I have a nice warm fur coat.

"Come in here and sleep with me in the nice warm bed."

"No."

"You're not going outside."

"NO?"

"No."

"Oh."

Graphics

(Scribblings from Tristan's song book....)

Said the Tabby Cat to the mighty king,
Listen to what I say (listen to what I say...),
Let me out of this palace mighty king!
(Listen to that I say...)
A kitten, a kitten shivers in cold dire,
I must bring him in by the fire.
I must bring him in by the fire...


hmmmm....it has potential....

7 comments:

The Meezers said...

NO has no meaning to cats. the beans do not get this concept

Cafe Cats said...

Mama and I just had this conversation.

Sara

Gandalf and Grayson said...

Were you listening in on Gandalf and Mom this morning, because that was their conversation vermeowum.

Eric and Flynn said...

Doesn't your MT realise there is no such word as no in catspeak?

The Island Cats said...

There's no NO in the cat dictionary....don't they know that???

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Hahaha.. you should try maybee purring at her next timez.. the guilt trip always works ;) Well I guess snot always coz I isn't allowed out with out my stoopid lead.. hehe

V-V

Granny J said...

My Max cat, a Siamese mutt, is quite aware of what "no" means. It means that he absolutely cannot bite me, no matter what his inner demon tells him to do. A "no" and he rears back, often snarling. I'm sure that other cats, as intelligent critters, know what "no" means, but chose to disregard the noise.