Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wacky Weed Wednesday

Sir Tristan displays the proper form for a Catnip face plant


I know some of you said you never heard of this stuff, but I got to tell you, I give it four paws up and face plant down!

"Chock-full of only the best parts of the catnip plant, ZOOM AROUND THE ROOM® HIGH-TEST ORGANIC CATNIP contains only the leaf and the flower...making it some pretty kitty-luring green stuff!"

Zoom around the Room Catnip


Click on the image to go the Fat Cat shop and order your own three pack!

6 comments:

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Ohh this sounds so bad on so many levels.. it sounds illegal even.. hahha

V-V

The Island Cats said...

We gotta get some of this stuff!

Eric and Flynn said...

I definitely need some of that.
Flynn

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Is dat stuff legal? Does it arrive in a plain brown wrapper? Don't want da naybors gossiping...We wish you a healthy, happy and prosporous 2009.

T'Abby Normal said...

I love the nip too. I even have a special nip "meow" when I know Ms. C is opening the bag for us . . .

Happy New Year, Tris, dear!

Purrs,
Abby Normal

Derby said...

Happy New Year.