Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Trismas Tabby Tuesday

Are we live yet?

Check.Check.

One. One.

Hey is this thing on?

Check.

What? Oh....kay....

Sir Tristan,Tabby Cat,Domestic Cat,Winter



This song is dedicated to my beautiful and fierce T'Abby Normal....

I'll have a blue Tris-mas without you,
I'll be so blue just thinking about you.
Decorations of red on a green Tris-mas tree,
Won't be the same dear, if you can't destroy it with me.

And when those blue snowflakes start falling,
That's when that blue heartache, starts hurtin'.
You'll be doin' all right, in Pennsylvania so white,
But I'll have a blue, blue Tris-mas.

(instrumental break)

You'll be doin' all right, in Pennsylvania so white,
But I'll have a blue, blue Tris-mas.
Yes, I'll have a blue, blue, blue Tris-mas.....

4 comments:

Gandalf and Grayson said...

Ah, that is so sweet! Abby will love it, Tristan! . And it is such a catchy tune! We bet it becomes a Tris-mas Classic!

Artsy Catsy said...

Oh, tuneful Tristan, that is a masterpiece!

Purrs,
Rocky & staff

T'Abby Normal said...

That was wonderful! I don't think I need to even say how beautiful your vocals were, except that I know you needed to hear it again. Your vocals were beautiful!

I am happier now that my secretary is back so I can read blogs again.

Purrs,
Abby Normal

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Awww Tris you is so handsome extra like all blue! Be careful though I sees a wiley snowman lurking behind the fence!
I bets you will melt T-Abby's heart :)

V-V