Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Sir Tristan on his Kitty Kwilt


I'm very thankful today that we have a good friends like Misty Whispurrs and her Meowmie, who was kind enough to send me my VERY OWN Kitty Kwilt! w00T!

Sir Tristan on his Kitty Kwilt


As you can see, it's beautiful green colors match my coat just perfectly. It's also very comfy and is great, not only for naps, but for all sorts of activities, like grooming and munching down on a few snacks.

Misty Whispurrs over sees the Kwilt making at the Quilted Squirrel, which her Meowmie owns. They live in Michigan, by the Great Lake. (I have never been there, and I don't know what's so great about it, but that's what everyone else calls it.)

The Demon Cat has a Kitty Kwilt that I had slept on for a while, but she did not like sharing with me. Now I have my own Kwilt to sleep on!

For more pictures of me on my Kitty Kwilt, visit the Kitty Kwilt album on Photobucket!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

3 comments:

T'Abby Normal said...

You know what they say about supermodels? Everything looks good on you. Or with you. It's nice not to have to share, too!

Purrs,
Abby

Gandalf and Grayson said...

Wow, that quilt is fabulous! We wish Mom still quilted so we could have one, too.

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Ooooh what lovely colours.. nice and warm and most impawtantly very man catly! :)
I am glad that you haves your very own now Tris :)

V-V