Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tabby Trismas Tuesday

Sir Tristan in The First Sno-el


This is more of a ballad, but you know, a great singer should have a lot of versatility, and I do!

I hope you like it. It's all about our feline heritage.


The first Sno-el, the Snow Angels did sing,
Was to certain poor tabbies in fields where they,
In fields where they hunted rats in the wheat,
Keeping vermin from the crops so humans could eat.

Sno-el, Sno-el,
Sno-el, Sno-el,
Hunt little tabbies,
Feed Isreal.

They look-ed up and saw a star,
Shining in the east beyond them far,
And to the earth it gave great light,
And so they could hunt now both day and night.

Sno-el, Sno-el,
Sno-el, Sno-el,
Hunt little tabbies,
Feed Isreal.

3 comments:

T'Abby Normal said...

Dearest Tristan,
It is sure to be another #1 hit on the feline charts!

Purrs,
Abby Normal

PS. Be sure to stop by tomorrow, you are invited to my birthday party!

Evie/VampyVictor said...

HAHHA Tris, I can see a record deal a happening! :))

V-V

Misty Whispurrs said...

oh my ... Mama is singing it to me ... make her stop!