Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Sixth Photo Me-me

My beautiful and fierce Miss T'Abby Normal (and the Stygian Panther) have tagged us for the Six Picture me-me.

We did this before, kind of, on Sunday as part of Weekend Cat Blogging, but I decided to do it over again. This time though I went not to the main picture folder, but to the Subfolder that the Massage Therapist keeps of the Demon Cat and I.

I kind of figured it would result in a picture of the Demon Cat, and I wasn't wrong, but it does have a story that involves me! Hah! so...

The way this works is:

Go to your picture folder on your computer, or wherever you store your pictures. Go to the sixth folder and then pick the sixth picture. Post it on your Bloggy and tell the story that goes with the picture . . .

Here is our pictures, which was posted on the Demon Cat's blog earlier this year.

Miss Diamond


The picture was taken on September 8th, and that was the day I was supposed to come to live in my new home with the Massage Therapist and the Demon Cat. However, Sunday night, I was meowling to be let out at the Davis' house, and when they let me out...well...I was a bad boy and went walk about.

So when Monday rolled around they couldn't find me anywhere and it was another week before I came to live in my new home.

So this is the Demon Cat wondering where her new brofur was (and probably happy that I decided to go walk about.)

Now, I'm supposed to tag six cats but my bud, Vampy Victor, took care of that by tagging the whole BlogOSphere. So...If you'd like to do this me-me, consider yourself tagged. It's actually a fun one, so hey...why not?

Miss Abby also was kind enough to give me this award:

Award,banner


I'd like to pass the award on to Mr. Hendrix, Victor, Mz. Parker, Kellie the orange cat, the Jewel Cats at Sandwiched Mom, and Ginger & the crew at the Cory Cat Blog.

On a side note...You'll all be pleased to know I eviscerated a lizard last night and left it on the door step for the Massage Therapist. I don't know, but she didn't seem like...overjoyed to see it. And I killed it just for her too. Females...they're just so hard to understand sometimes, you know that? But then...where would we be without them?

Tabby Cat

7 comments:

The Island Cats said...

We're glad you decided to come home so you could go to your new home...we're sure the Demon cat is missing you in that picture...

Evie/VampyVictor said...

hahah Tris you is always the gentleman! We knowz you ran away because Miss Diamond sent you secret telepathic brain stay aways this is my homez hehe and you woz scareded.
But then you saw you new Momma and watched her for a little and realised she wasn't too bad ;) hehe
(We wuvs you Miss Diamond too!)
hehe that is a cute picture and story :)) And on a serious note we glad you cam home :))

Congrats on your award!! and thankyou for thinking of mez! :)

Hahah I think your leezard was a lovely pressie for your Momma and I do not understand why Momma do not see it as it is, a sign of love and caring.. My Momma would be the same! :)

V-V

Kellie The Orange Cat said...

Thanks for the award Tristan, it was very much appreciated.

I don't think my Mum would like to see an eviscerated lizard either! I have left her one deaded bird and several deaded bats and she wasn't appreciative of any of them, sigh....

Parker said...

Oh Tristan, thanks for the award, I am very honored!
Smoochies!

T'Abby Normal said...

Dearest Tristan,
I enjoyed your story, but I admit I get nervous every time I think about you going out and getting lost for good. Even though I know you were having fun, the rest of us worry that you might get carried off by some giant evil grizzly bear, or vermicious and evil human. We cannot help it, we care about you!

Purrs,
Abby Normal

Cory said...

Thank you for the awesome award Tristan...and loved your evisceration story. I never get to eviscerate lizards...but I practice just in case I ever get the chance...I find that human feet are good for practice!

Jewelgirl said...

Thank you for the lovely award
Tristan, I think you are a very
Tabbylicious friend! Purrs!
Jewelgirl