Friday, December 5, 2008

Mr. Tristan's Log

Sir Tristan,Tabby Cat,Domestic Cat,Pirate,Christmas


The Capt'n said we could decorate for the Holidays as long as it didn't interfere with our duties. As my duties involve swabbing the deck, I think I'm okay there. I just need to clean up the pine needles the little tree sheds. She says every day could be like Christmas on the Diamond Cutter if we just heave to when we need to to run down merchant ships.

She may be the best Pirate Lord out there, but she certainly never cuts the crew any slack. She's banned all alcoholic beverages from the ship. Now how am I supposed to get into the Holiday spirit if I can't be drinkin' any of it?

Graphics


I am hosting WEEKEND CAT BLOGGING this weekend. If you would like to participate in Weekend Cat Blogging, leave a comment with the URL (the internet address) of your post in my comment area! To learn more about WEEKEND CAT BLOGGING, click HERE to read an informational post on Blog Carnivals. Thanks!

4 comments:

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Wellz you better gets to working them Tris.. allz I can see is lazying.. and anyways.. it's us kittehs who is Capt I rekkon!! :)
haha @ Christmas skulls!

V-V

Misty Whispurrs said...

I would like to play on your blogging weekend, but i'm not sure how ... mama read the stuff ... but we're feeling compu dumb.

http://weblog.xanga.com/Misty_Whispurrs is our blog ...

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Thanks for hosting this week's WCB!

Here is my contribution:
http://rosas-yummy-yums.blogspot.com/2008/12/weekend-cat-blogging-183.html

Nice pictures!

cheers,

Rosa

Beau said...

Having a MEGA auction to raise funds to help with big vet bills of Criz & The J Family, Misty, Moki, Meezers & Billy, and Beau. Here is the link: http://beausbloggie.blogspot.com/2008/12/auction-for-moki-misty-and-beaus-vet.html.

The sidebar also list other auctions to help these cats with their vet bills. Thanks!