Saturday, December 13, 2008

Mr. Stinkypaws (& Caterday Roundup)

It seems my new nickname is Mr. Stinkypaws. Now I ask you...do I LOOK like a Mr. Stinkypaws?

Tabby Cat,Domestic Cat,Sir Tristan


I say I do not.

Tabby Cat,Domestic Cat,Sir Tristan


It seems I got this new nickname after making an exceptionally stinky mess in the litter however...

I HAD ASKED (politely, for I am nothing if not a gentleman-cat) to go outside so I could make this stinky mess in the back yard, but I was refused egress because "It's too cold outside."

So I resorted to the litter box.

Now I ask you...is this fair? I mean, I did the right thing, it's not MY fault I was not allowed outside to make the exceptional stinky mess in the backyard, is it?

Do the rest of you have any exceptionally stupid nicknames? Leave a comment and let me know, I'd love the hear the story!

Graphics


Anyway...we did have a really fun week here at Tabbylicious. WE started out on Sunday when I hosted my first ever edition of Weekend Cat Blogging and boy..was that a blast! If you missed it, you can still find it HERE. Be sure to check out the pictures of REAL LIVE snow here in Cape Coral. (It's not something we see everyday, believe you, me.)

On Mancat Monday I showed off my laser eyes. I protect my house, as any good mancat should!

Tabby Cat,Domestic Cat,Sir Tristan


Tuesday as time for another edition of Tabby Tris-mas Tuesday as I sang for you my new single of my upcoming album "Sir Tristan's All Time Greatest Tris-mas Hits!" It's called Tabby Cat Rock and it's really catchy!

Wednesday was wordless, as I spent some time jammin' with my band. Yup, I'm a great vocalist, but I like to say down those guitar riffs too!

Thursday I did the Sixth Photo Me-me or should I say re-did - the first time we did it we got a hockey picture. This time is was more relevant as I got a picture of the Demon Cat.

And Friday the Diamond Cutter docked at beautiful Captiva Island and I shared some of the piratical history of the place in Mr. Tristan's Log.

Pirate,Beach,Bonitas
Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a pirate babe for me!


So if you missed any of the fun, be sure catch in my archives. Purrs and kitty kisses to you all!

PeeEss: Be sure to leave some purrs and purrayers for my buddy Miles the Meezer. He's really sick!

Badge,Siamese Cat

4 comments:

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Hahha Tris I think that is mean specially seeing how much we try and look after our fuurs we is clean dammit! hehe
I am sure you are not Mr Stinky paws.
As far as me, well I have sooo many, the most common one Momma uses is Boogie Boy, and yes she sings the song to me too! ARGH,

V-V

Everycat said...

Yeah humans are rotters giving us nicknames that aren't fair! Obviously you are not Stinky Paws, you look beautifully shiny and clean.

What a busy week you have had. Great laser eyes there!

Whicky Wuudler

Niko and Cloud said...

We have a bunch of stupid nicknames. First of all Cloud's full name is (Dad says anyway, Mom says Dad is a liar) is Cloudripper. She had a *blush* farting issue when she first moved in. Mom said she could be named Cloud, but NOT Cloudripper.
Well, Mom can't call her just Cloud either. Nope, she calls her Cloudypants, Cloudygirl, Cloudybutt, Ms Cloud, Cloudprincess...silly Mommy!
And then Mom and Dad both call me Neekers or Neeker-Sneakers!
Beans are STRANGE!

Cory said...

We have lots of silly embarrassing nicknames....but we won't admit to any of them! Ha!