Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wordy Wednesday: 8 Random Things Me-me

Tabby Cat,Sir Tristan,Domestic Cat,Jungle Love
In the jungle, welcome to the jungle...


Vampy Victor has tagged me for the 8 Random things me-me. This is kind of like the 7 things me-me, but you need to write about eight things.

Here are the Tag Rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. A the end of your blogpost, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.

Here we go:

1. I am a foreclosed kitty. The humans that I lived with for the first three years of my life lost their house and had to move. They left me behind, dumping me on the neighbors instead of trying to find me a new home. The neighbors finally convinced the Massage Therapist to take me in as a companion for the Demon Cat from Hell.

2. I was not wild born like the Demon Cat from Hell, and so I like getting picked up and cuddled. I don't scratch or bite like the Demon Cat will if you bother her when she does not wish to be bothered.

3. Despite having learned all my hunting skills hunting kitten toys, I'm pretty good at catching bugs and lizards. I did have to live outside for a while and feed myself, so, you pick it up, here and there.

4. I love rock and roll, so put another dime in the juke box baby...

5. I am a tall, thin fellow and am quite the speedster. Despite not being a big fan of NASCAR, I think I would make a good racing cat, especially as I come with a great natural stripe pattern. So I think one of the NASCAR drivers should adopt me as a mascot and paint their car to look like me.

6. I used to live with two woofies, so somethimes I tend to act like a woofie. This is especially true if there are any leftovers in the offering. I can beg with the best of them!

7. I like being an indoor cat, but I like getting to go outside too. I seem to have gotten over the walk about thing, so I come in and out all of time. Monday night I found the secret door on level 5 and got in that way. I was eyeing it as a potential exit door as well, but the Massage Therapist assures me that it only goes one way. I need to check my cheat codes, I think.

8. Despite the fact that the Demon Cat and I still have some clashes over things: like food, the corner of the bed, and who's going use the human as cat furniture, we are no longer hissing and growling at each other and she no longer tries to keep me out of the house. We'll even bumped noses once in a while in greeting, but she has be in a very good mood indeed for that to happen!

So there you go. If you want to know more about the Demon Cat, you can read her me-me's here and here.

So, I would like to tag...

My sweet T'Abby Normal and the Stygian Panther,
Cory Cat from the Cory Cat Blog,
Whimper's Whim,
Ernie and Wally and the Island Cats,
Nelly the Newcomer & all the Cats at Sandwiched Mom,
Sam the Marmalade Cat,
Billy Sweetfeets over at Meezer Tails,
Hans the kitty, Telsa's new brofur.

Good luck to all of you and thanks for playing along!

12 comments:

Evie/VampyVictor said...

My Momma thinks you sound like a wonderful little boy Tris! So well rounded!
I already new you were a cool cat!
Thank you for letting us get to know you even more so :)
We both really enjoyed your randoms :)

V-V

Eric and Flynn said...

We liked learning a bit more about you, and we are glad to hear that the Demon Cat is being a bit nicer to you too.

Parker said...

I did not know that you were a foreclosure kitty! How fortunate that the lady adopted you - but from the sounds of you, who could resist?

Cory said...

oooh! Tag, I'm it! It was great learning more about you Tristan...I suspect that my sister Ginger was a foreclosure kitty too...the house 2 doors down, but we don't know for certain...all we know is that the human that had to leave had a female Main Coon indoor only kitty (meaning declawed) named NicNac...Ginger appeared starving a month or 2 after he disappeared. Foreclosures suck...but glad you traded up in the process.

The Meezers said...

Those are really inneresting things!!!!

ME is furry 'acited to answer the mememememememememe. - Billy

Aoise said...

You is one fasinating man cat there Tris. Loved reading all about you and your advensures.

T'Abby Normal said...

Dear Tristan,
You are a really interesting guy! I am fascinated by the idea of catching a lizard.

I will post my version of the meme on Thursday, so check it out. For today, stop over and read about the TRAGEDY.

Purrs,
Abby Normal

T'Abby Normal said...

Tristan,
I am now on restriction =( A different kind than you experienced, but just as bad! How can I explain this to my sister?

Sincerely,
Stygia

Daisy said...

I think you would make an excellent racing cat!

Tesla & Hansel said...

Hai! I will luf ta do yoor meme! Will be so fun!

The Island Cats said...

Those are some interesting things about you, Tristan! 'Specially that you were a foreclosed cat! Thanks for tagging us! We're gonna have to give it some thought to come up with interesting things about us...this should be fun!

Wally & Ernie

Jewelgirl said...

Hi Tristan! Yes I will do the meme about the furrytails! Probably this weekend! Thank for tagging us!
Purrs Jewelgirl + 5 !