Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Woods Out Back

Autumn,Sir Tristan,Tabby Cat,Fairies


My friend Amber says I should not eat the little animals here in her Enchanted Realm. She says they are our friends. I guess that's okay, as the Massage Therapist continues to give me food, so I don't have to go hunting for lunch. But I am a House Tiger and we Tigers just love to hunt!

I am also surprised that the Demon Cat as agreed to let me explore her fantasy world, as she is - supposedly - the Fairy Queen. But I think the Massage Therapist had a lot to do with that too. Amber says she will protect me though. She is a woodland fairy and knows all the dangerous things in the woods. (Not that Tigers, even House Tigers, need protection...)

2 comments:

Eric and Flynn said...

The enchanted realm is very pretty, but the little animals look very tempting.

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Ohh Amber is so nice! She has changed my thinking on fairies!!
And she is doing well to be letting you "the house tiger" to walk in front, must always let tigers walk in front..
hehe Momma is all squiggling over your little owl.. Momma is a sucker for Owls :)

V-V