Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tuckered out Tabby Tuesday

tabby cat


My Massage Therapist noted that if I'd stop going out until all hours of the night I wouldn't be so tired during the day. I'm NOT out until all hours of the night. I come every night at 2 AM, right after the Playcats Club closes. Got to keep those spicy vixens entertained, you know?

I did stay home last night though, had myself a nice big dinner and a good massage. Sometime you have to take time out to pamper yourself as well!

4 comments:

T'Abby Normal said...

Dear Tristan,
It is 3am and our mom needs to feed us. There is always a good reason to be up. Always.

Purrs,
Abby Normal

Eric and Flynn said...

When will the Beans realise that anytime we want is a good time to be up and about?

ZOOLATRY said...

Now this is most curious. Cause we think we just read "somewhere else" that you no longer chased those vixens...
How can this be? What is the truth of this story?

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Hot Damm Tris you is the definition of a player :))
Go you!! :)

V-V