Friday, November 14, 2008

Mr. Tristan's Log

Domestic Cat,Pirate,Sir Tristan,Tabby Cat


We found a fat French merchant off the coast of Haiti. Few ships can out run the Diamond Cutter under full sail and this one tended to wallow around like a sow anyway.

A lucky cannon shot broke her main mast and it wasn't much of a battle after that. Plenty of swag for all and the Demon Cat ..er.. Captain was actually in a good mood.

We put into Tortuga for some recreation and I found my way to a grog shop called "Ye Red Parrot". Horrid stuff. Worst tuna grog I've every had. Definite poison, so stay away! Trust me, I drank two whole bottles and it didn't get any better as you went along.

We leave the tide to make our way to the Cayman Islands. I've not idea what the Captain is seeking there, but it doesn't matter. As long they've got better tuna grog, I'll be happy camper...er...sailor.

PeeEss: Do you like me new earring?

3 comments:

The Island Cats said...

We like the earring and your eyepatch!

Eric and Flynn said...

You look very furroshus with your eyepatch and your earring. We hope the grog tastes better next time.

Evie/VampyVictor said...

hahha you look totally pisssed in that picture Tris!! hahha
And you new earring is cool! Maybe a little big and granny like, but you can get away withs it :)

V-V