Monday, November 24, 2008

Mancat Monday

Tabby Cat,Domestic Cat,Sir Tristan


Good grooming is very important to a man cat. One must always maintain a clean and tidy coat at all times as one never knows when a lovely lady cat might show up and need to swept off her feet.

Domestic Cat,Tabby Cat,Sir Tristan


Since I have white in my coat, I like to pay special attention to that area to that it is as clean as the newly driven snow. (Note, I have no idea what newly driven snow is, but it sounded good in a poem I heard.)

Tabby Cat,Domestic Cat,Sir Tristan


Getting in between the toes and the tips of the toes is always very important. And as a reminder to our man cats in training, don't forget to wash behind your ears!

Now then...

Tabby Cat,Domestic Cat,Sir Tristan
Who's a handsome devil?



5 comments:

Parker said...

ooooo La La! Nice job!

Gandalf and Grayson said...

Very fastidious, Tristan!

Eric and Flynn said...

Yes you are a handsome devil. Do you crunch your toes when you clean them? I do and it makes mum cringe.
Flynn

Tybalt said...

YOU are the handsome devil, Tris!

Great job on cleaning those toesies. I always spend extra time on that area myself.

Evie/VampyVictor said...

This is a very good lesson Tristan!
And it is very true about behind the ears, this is where the ladies like to nuzzle us, they must be kept impeccable!!
haha Momma says you is a handsome little mancat, but she says you iz no Devil, you is too nice looking to be evils :))

V-V