Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I caught a Turkey!

Sir Tristan,Tabby Cat,Domestic Cat


Looky! Look! I have caught a turkey...

Feather that is.

Did you know that there are 3.500 feathers on a turkey?

Did you know that wild turkeys can fly up to 55 miles per hour? That is much faster than I can run.

I know all of his because I took the Turkey Trivia Quiz.

Okay, I only got seven right, but I learned a lot while I was taking it. You try it and let me know how well you do (considering I just gave you two answers)!

That being said, I am ready for some...

Tabby Cat,Domestic Cat,Sir Tristan,Poser,Thanksgiving,Autumn


And a House Trashing party, even if it is for the Demon Cat's Purthday.

6 comments:

Turkey Cats said...

Wow! We're going to take that quiz right now! Thanks for teaching us all about turkeys!

Evie/VampyVictor said...

I iz not even going to go there..hha I knowz our score here already!
That sure is very fast .. how do they catch so many of them for this timez of year? :(
hehe You sure are looking pretty adorable MOmmas says Tris in that picture :)

V-V

Daisy said...

Way to go, Tristan! Since they have so many, I think that turkey can spare a feather for you.

The Island Cats said...

Okay, we only got 8 right....but we sure learned some stuff(ing) about turkeys! heehee!

Parker said...

One more week till TURKEY! Yum!

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

Want to come over and watch football on our 8 foot projector screen? Its in HD...

When is Diamond's birthday? I'd love to come celebrate!