Thursday, November 27, 2008

GridIron with Tristan Tabby Cat!

Hey...come on in! I've got the games on all day and we've got Turkey Sandwiches, cold beer, and Party Mix! Check out my high tech flat screen TV!

Football,Domestic Cat,Tabby Cat,Sir Tristan


Need I say it would be a HUGE upset for the 0-11 Lions to beat the 10-1 Titans? Still, I have to meyowl for the pussycats, if only because of the undercat factor.

Football,Domestic Cat,Tabby Cat,Sir Tristan


Dallas 7-4 has the edge in this game over the 2-9 Seahawks, as long as they play smart and don't make any really stupid mistakes. During this game we will be serving Seahawks sandwiches instead of the the tradition turkey sandwich. We also have a variety of fish flavored treats to help us support the 'boys.

Football,Domestic Cat,Sir Tristan,Tabby Cat


Arizona has a chance of beating the Eagle, but Philly is a respectable 5-5 in a the tough NFC-EAst. This is probably the best match of the day. The Cards are 7-4 in the NFC West, but given the other teams in their division, that's not necessarily a recommendation. However, after the Phillies defeated my Rays I cannot possibly meyowl for ANY team from Philly, so...

Mr. Hendrix who are your picks for today?

2 comments:

The Island Cats said...

We're rootin' for the Motor City Kitties!!!

(but dad sez he thinks they don't have a chance...)

Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Oh MY goodness.. I tried to understand but that language is just a gooble dock! woah.. I am sure it was fun though!! :))
bah to Momma for not being into sports :(

V-V