Friday, November 7, 2008

Frightful Friday

Pirate,Sir Tristan,Tabby Cat,Domestic Cat


Despite having been on board the Diamond Cutter for nearly two months now (but who's counting), I still spend my time hiding down in the bilge. If the Demon Cat catches me anyplace else, she comes after me. The massage therapist vows she is going to put a latch on the bilge so I can't get down there hide. Then what will I do?

But I did get this great hat to wear, kind of like a real pirate!

Pirate,Poser


Pirate,Paci's Tubes

5 comments:

ZOOLATRY said...

Yo ho ho
'n a bottle of rum (er, nip preferred please.)

The Meezers said...

ME likes being a pirate! - Billy

Cory said...

Yo ho, Yo ho a Pirate kitty life for me! I'm going to go pillage the nip now...

T'Abby Normal said...

Don't you get lonely hiding in the bilge? I used to terrify my sister, but now she comes upstairs all the time because she can't live without us!

Purrs,
Abby Normal

Evie/VampyVictor said...

I am sure that miss diamond will come around sooner or later, 2 months is not really that long, You does have to be persistent and make an effort though, well I did :P hehe
hehe You make a great Pirate Tristan!
I would have eaten my parrot by now! hehe

V-V