Saturday, November 22, 2008

Caturday Trismas Caroling

Sir Tristan,Tabby Cat,Domestic Cat,Christmas


Here's an old favorite that I know you'll all want to sing along to....

Chick-hens roasting on an open fire
Ornaments dangling in front of your nose
Yuletide carols being caterwauled by a choir
And cats hiding out from all the snow

Everybody knows a turkey and some
Mistletoe help to make the season bright
Tiny kittens with their eyes all a glow
Will find it hard to sleep tonight

They know that Sandy Claws is on his way
He's got lots of cat toys and goodies for you to slay
And every little kitten is gonna try to see if
Vishus deer really know how to fly

And so, I'm offering this
Simple phrase to kittens from
One month to twenty-two
Although it's been said many times, many ways
Tranquil Trismas to you

4 comments:

Jewelgirl said...

Okay sandy claws, this is funny!
I finally did it! I got the me-me up!
It has been one of those weeks!
Jewelgirl

Eric and Flynn said...

We like that Chris Mouse carol and now we will sing it every day right up to Chris Mouse. Mum will like that.

Parker said...

I loved your carol!

Evie/VampyVictor said...

That was neat! I did not know what it was at first but when I saw the second last line I has to go back and read it again as it should be .. you is a tricky kitty hehe

V-V