Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Walk about Wednesday

tabby cat


Well, I am back now. A mancat's gotta do what a mancat's gotta do, and I had to go check out the hood for a bit. You know, establish my territory, prowl in my jungle...

Of course, all that didn't happen without a fight or two.

And if you think my nose looks bad, well, you should see the other guy's.

tabby cat


Nothing that a bit of grooming won't set to rights.

I gotta say, if nothing else, I really, really, really missed the nip around this place. And the massage therapist. She gives really good massages.

I did NOT miss the demon cat from hell. Evidently, she did not miss me either and has been nothing but evil to me since I returned. Oh well.

tabby cat


I've now got the battle scars to prove my fighting prowess. In the meantime though, I think I'll curl up for a bit of a cat nap....especially as the massage therapist is around to watch my back.

tabby cat


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

7 comments:

Eric and Flynn said...

We're glad to see you back Tristan. Maybe if the 'demon cat' sees your battle scars, she'll respect you. But then again, maybe not.

Parker said...

Awwwww, it's less messy to be a lover and not a fighter!

Gandalf and Grayson said...

Whoa! Those look like some nasty hurtys! We think you may want to stay in and spoiled for a little while.

Kaz's Cats said...

Tristan, we're so glad that you're back - you gave all of us a scare. Those scars are impressive, but how about you try staying at home and being spoiled for a while. Don't worry about Diamond - there's room enough for both of you to live there, and we're sure the two of you will get used to each other over time.

Just chill out and have some more nip dude,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Tybalt said...

It definitely sounds like you need the rest, Tristan!

Kellie The Orange Cat said...

Hey Tristan, I didn't know you had yer own blog - I thought you were sharing Diamonds!

I am glad you are back home, you shouldn't run away like that, you make us all nervous.

Did Diamond do that to yer nose?

AND NO - I do not have fleas, I just had an itch. I am a very classy lady and would not allow fleas to perch on my lovely coat, sheesh!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Happy resting.