Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tankful Thurzday

tabby cat


Hey, check this out! The massage therapist got me a prezzie! I think she likes me!

tabby cat


Do you see it. It's blue and it's really snazzy! I bounded out to show the demon cat, but she did not seem impressed by it. It think it goes really well with my furs and that I look very handsome in it.

tabby cat


It even has a cool little bell on it, so I'm melodic! Oh, I know, it's not at cool as the one Tripper's got, but I'm just starting out. Give me time! (Tripper's my hero!)

She said something about needing to get a radio transmitter for it. What do you suppose that is?

9 comments:

Bogdan, the editor said...

whoa. the ceiling cat witnesses have never been to MY house.

You have a massage therapist?? I gotta get me one of them!

Snazzy collar for sure.

Eric and Flynn said...

That's a smart collar. Make sure you don't lose it. We had to biggify the picture cuz we thought that wuz a baby kitty next to you.

Forever Foster said...

Oooh you have a very handsome collar! It looks lovely on your furs:)

-Fui, Suey and Evie.

Kaz's Cats said...

Tristan, love your collar - nice and bright, and a great colour to boot! Don't worry too much about Diamond, just make sure that your massage therapist looks after you properly.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

The Island Cats said...

You look good in that snazzy blue collar!

Daisy said...

Tristan, I am so happy that you are home. That is a handsome collar you got.

Gandalf and Grayson said...

Your blue collar is very pretty, Tristan. Our collars are red, but we do not keep them on for very long.

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

wow! that is a cool collar. blue ones are the best (mine is blue too). you certainly do look handsome in it.

i'm sorry Diamond isn't impressed yet. big sisters can be that way...my mommy is a big sister.

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Oh yeah, dat blue goes nicely wif yoor furs...now don't lose it okay.