Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tabby Tricks Tuesday

Fantasy,tabby cat


Im learning to fly around the clouds
But what goes up must come down


I was going to have another installment of Tristan TV for you, but the video turned out really, really dark. So...we shall try it again, soon...

I conducted gravity free experiments around the coffee table last night. After knocking every single solitary thing off the coffee table, I am pleased to report that there are NO gravity free zones ANYWHERE around the coffee table. I now plan on conducts similar experiments in the bedroom.

7 comments:

Parker said...

You can fly through the air too!?!
Wow.
I wanted to thank you for the lovely flowers that you sent! They are wonderful and smell very good!

Tybalt said...

Wow, Tristan! You are one clever kitty . . . not only can you fly, but you conduct scientific experiments!

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

wow! look at you go! you are the gravity free experament.

thanks for having me over to the Playcat club the other day. i needed that!

Mickey said...

Great picture Tristan :)
It was good of you to conduct the anti gravity experiments ;) I bet your bean appreciated that :)
Purrs Mickey

Gandalf and Grayson said...

Hope you find a soft landing, Tristan!

T'Abby Normal said...

Our mom is deficient at lighting too when it comes to our videos. I am waiting with bated breath for the next episode (for some reason I almost typed 'spidersode') of Tristan TV!!

Purrs,
Abby Normal

Evie/VampyVictor said...

All in the name of science! They sounds like fun experiments :)
Did the landing hurt the paws?

V-V