Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tabby Tricks Toosday

Oooo Fev-ver!


Ooooo! Fev-vers!

Cat toy


I love tearing up fev-vers! I am the master of fev-ver disaster!

(My massage therapist said something about these fev-ver balls having seen better days?)

Cat toy


And I'm not too shabby when it comes to boxes either!

We got something new to eat last night. It's called Party Mix and DUDE, it is SOOOOOO good.

We only got a little bit at a time though. I could have inhaled the whole bag. NOM!

The demon cat argued that I should not get any because I would not "model" whatever that means. Believe me...I modeled lots. Just wait until my dear sweet Abby sees all the pictures of my handsome self! Hah! I'm an actual GQ mancat!

13 comments:

Parker said...

I am quite impressed with your feather-destroying skills!

Gandalf and Grayson said...

We love to deaded all the fev-vers, too! We think you are much better than we are though!

T'Abby Normal said...

Dearest Tristan,
I have those same feathery toys! I never thought of ripping them apart like that. What a great idea!

The demon cat doesn't know everything. I can't wait to see mancat model Tristan.

Purrs,
Abby Normal

The Island Cats said...

You are quite the destroyer!

Vincent and Mike said...

Wow, yoo is a true attack tabby.

Daisy said...

When will we get to see your GQ photos!?!?!

Tybalt said...

I can't wait to see the photos, Tristan! And I'm impressed by your pawsome feather destroying skills.

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

you are a master feather destroyer!

my mommy threatened to not give me treats when i wouldn't model my Halloween costume. why do they stab us in the heart like that?

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Woah what fevvers???
Would it be un-man-catly of me to say that I can not wait either to see your modeling pictures?
Coz if it is , well you know, I can wait and all :)

V-V

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Oh PES: sorry for so many replies all in the one day.. I guess they fixed our reader properly cox we just got all 11 posts at once :)

V-V

WhimPurr's Whim and the Whiskers said...

You are one great fevver DESTROYER!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Hmm, not only a fevver destroyer but a cardboard deconstructionist too! Wow!

Cat-a-holic, Laila and Minchie said...

Tristan the Destroyer!