Monday, October 20, 2008

Mancat Monday

It is a Mancat's duty to take care of problems around the house as he notices them.

My current project is helping my massage therapist get herself organized. I take this duty very seriously.

You might, for example, remember our coffee table looking like this once upon a time:

Demon Cat & Coffee Table


Well, now, it looks, like this:

tabby cat


How, you might ask, did I accomplish this amazing feat? Believe me, it took a lot of perseverance.

I started by pushing everything off the coffee table.

Household Mess


Eventually, she came to realize that if she put it back on the coffee table, I was just going to shove it on the floor again. So she HAD to put it away, instead.

Pretty clever huh?

I mean, I know the Demon Cat meows at her to clean up the place all of the time, but you never see her taking any positive action.

I, being the diligent Mancat that I am, do.

My next household project:

tabby cat


7 comments:

T'Abby Normal said...

Did you push the demon kitty off the table too?

Purrs,
Abby & Stygia

Mickey said...

Tristan,you are doing a super job!! You will have that place ship shape in no time ;) Hahahahahahahaha!!!!
Purrs Mickey

Daisy said...

Tristan, you are so helpful! I like that you are so proactive.

Tybalt said...

Tristan, the twins and I are currently working on a similar project with the kitchen table. I will let you know how it progresses.

Derby said...

Thanks for stopping by my purrthday party.

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Maybe mom should push all dad's junk off the kitchen table...nah, he'd either just leave it there or throw it back on the table.

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Oh man do you have your work cut out for you!
My sisfur Mushka would be running rockets around all of that.
I to like to thwap stuff from benches when they should not be there.

V-V