Monday, October 6, 2008

Mancat Monday

A REAL mancat know what to do with an unattended bag of catnip when he finds one...

catnip


OOOOoo, smell that smell! That's some goooood nip!

tabby cat


No...My nip, mine! I found it. You go get your own!

tabby cat


I do have to admit though that the massage therapist was really pleased that I got catnip all over her floor.

Of course, she was already displeased with the fact that I'd goaded the Demon Cat into playing King of the Hill...

She was on top the coffee table and I was running round underneath, coming up and bapping her with my paw. She never knew what side I was going to come from next. It was GREAT FUN...well, for me at least.

But I guess that everything got knocked off the coffee table while we were doing this, so it didn't sit really well with the massage therapist.

Hey, a man cat's gotta do what a man cat's gotta do for entertainment while he's struck in the house...right?

I did get a really good massage though on Sunday. Several in fact. That was sooooo nice....

Hey, have you guys met the Two little Tabby Cat kittens Niko and Cloud over at Cats in Maryland. They're both really cute and Cloud thought my Hall'ween bonnet was really stylin'. I think it is too! Her Gotcha day is really close to mine to. Hers is 22 September, mine is 15th September. Maybe we could have a combined party next year for Gotchas?!

Make sure you check in at The M-Cat's Club for all the hip happenings with all the mancats in the Cat Blogosphere!

13 comments:

Parker said...

Tristan, you are right. When you are inside it is important to find things to amuse yourself!

Eric and Flynn said...

NIP!!!!! Nothing else matters when you got nip.

DEBRA said...

NIP is it!

Purrs
Abby

The Island Cats said...

We think we should teleport over and help you with that nip!

WhimPurr's Whim and the Whiskers said...

Be surez dat you git all the nip up before the loud annoying machine sucks it all up! ~ purrs ~

Tybalt said...

Tristan buddy, you can't help it if you are bored . . . and any unattended nip is fair game, I always say!

Sultanfus and Guy said...

Be careful with all that Nip...My brofur Guy gets all sorts of nasty when he is on the Nip.

Evie/VampyVictor said...

I haz not had the NIP but I hear it is very addictive.
It sounds like a fun fun game you played with Diamond:))

V-V

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Yup, a mancats gotta do what a mancats...um, mom sez dat being bad tranverses gender. I don't know what dat means but rasseling my sisfurs is fun.

Sweet Praline said...

All bets are off when the nip is out!

Mr. Echo said...

Oh dood, next time yoo find that much nip...lemme know!

Daisy said...

Way to go, Tristan!

Niko and Cloud said...

Her gotcha day is actually the 21st, mom made a typo on our bloggie! But all three of us could have a combined party, since mine is the day before yours and the week ebfore Cloud's!