Friday, October 17, 2008

FINALLY! Friday

tabby cat,Cowboy


Dudes, gotta tell you, it's been tough around here. The girls that been ganging up and I've been sort of ignored while the Demon Cat had the place turned into a movie studio.

Even though I developed a new special power, I was ignored.

What's my special power? It's the special power of rain. Every time I start meowing, it rains. In the house. On me.

Can you just image how useful that's gonna be the next time there's a drought?

I even tried to get into the movie thing. I wanted to do a remake of the Elvis classic "Blue Hawaii". They said "No."

No?

Something about it being even too horrible to contemplate.

I mean, I'd be surrounded by hot, spicy, vixens in the film. What's so horrible about that?

So anyway, I've just been Horsin' Around on the Hacienda and laying down plans for a Rockin' New Years party, which you'll hear about as soon as I get them finalized and all.

All I know is if I don't start getting some attention soon, I'm going to throw a Tabby tantrum. And believe me, you wouldn't want to see that!

Have a good weekend!

5 comments:

Parker said...

Tristan, I think you would make a great leading man in a movie!
Have a groovy weekend!

ZOOLATRY said...

Ooh, there's a whole lotta Elvis movies we could do... he's cool, that'd be big fun!

Kaz's Cats said...

Tristan, we're pretty impressed that you can make it rain when you meow. You look pretty cool in cowboy gear, so we think that you could remake 'Blue Hawaii', although does that mean that you'll have sideburns?

Just wonderin',

Gypsy & Tasha

T'Abby Normal said...

Dear Tristan,
I am a little concerned about the rain. Can you maybe develop a new special power, for a sun spot that follows you everywhere maybe? I would follow you for sure if that happened. Sun spots make me frisky!

Purrs,
Abby Normal

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Stand your ground Tristan! We man cats have to show the Mommas who is boss and impawtant around here! :)

oooh PES: I has that power too, though I can not control mine, once I start singing I can not stop and It usually end up in a torrential downpour :(
It does not stop me from developing it though :p
Mwwaahhah Momma!


V-V