Friday, October 24, 2008

Finally Free Friday!

tabby cat,Howl-N-Scream


Hellooooo, kool kats and kittens...

Here I am lounging in the library at Castle Diamond. You'll be pleased to know I finally got off restriction and got to go outside. And I did not go walkabout. I came in an hour later for dinner. So....it's a start.

The Demon Cat goes out all the time, I don't see why I can't.

What I was gonna say tho is I like books. I like the sound the paper makes when you tear you claws through it, and I like cleaning my teeth by chewing on the covers. Yup! Books are great things, no doubt about it!

Now, you might know that the Demon Cat has been posting Howl-N-Scream graphics for her fellow Demon Cat friends on that House Panthers group. You know, I might do the same on Attack of the Tabbies, but no one seems to be running that club. Then again, I can't get accepted into the MCats Club, so they'll never take me in at Attack Tabbies. I mean, I didn't think I smelled THAT badly!

But, I figured you, my tabby friends my want some decorations for your blogs, so I got my massage therapist to make up a couple for me:

This one features a little Tabby Witch and points out that Howl-N-Scream is just "TABBYRIFIC!"

Halloween,tabby cat,tiger


But of course, we all know that Tabbies rule all of the time, so I got her change the name of he Holiday. It's now "TABBYWEEN!"

YAaaooowwwwww!

tabby cat,Halloween


Celebrate, celebrate, dance to the music...

Anyway, did I mention you should feel free to snag them for your blog if you wish? Consider it a little Tabbyween treat early!

graphics


Butterfly Award


Ginger, my fellow tabby, from the Cory Cat Blog has given me this great Butterfly Award.

I can pass this award on to up to 10 other cats, so I choose:

The very beautiful T'Abby Normal who loves butterfies;

The equally lovely Perfectly Parker;

Kellie the Orange Cat who gave me my first ever award;

My Mancat bud Mr. Hendrix, who really enjoyed our night out at the Playcats Club;

Vampy Victor who'll have to come out to the club with us one night, (I hear they have "Christmas Kittens");

Gandolf and Grayson, two really cool cats;

and Tesla the Kitty who just got a new brofur.

8 comments:

Parker said...

Thanks so much Tristan! That's a lovey award. I am glad that you did not go far away when you went outside!

The Island Cats said...

Hey, we like that...TABBYWEEN!!!

Wally & Zoey

Tybalt said...

I'm glad you didn't go walkabout! I'm sure you will be accepted into the M-Cats club, Tris, I think the secretary has just been super busy. I can check with Tig for you if you'd like.

Tesla said...

Fank yooo! we luf it!

Evie/VampyVictor said...

haha Tris! I love books too, I love the crinkles and I always, ALWAYS leave my biteys in the corner, I must mark all of the books I haz smelled by leave my mark.. Momma thinks it's cute like I signs stuffs so I will leave her thinking that way:P
Damm you is a good man to come baxck in so early, though I would not be able to resist dinner either :)
Congrats on your awardie!! and thanks so much for passing it on to me.. I think that would be ultra cool to come to the Playcats club!! I would have to wear a disguise though... can not upset my lady fuuriends and all :P hehe

V-V

Leslie said...

Happy Hallowe'en! :)

from the topcatrules girls:

http://topcatrules.blogspot.com

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Wow, yoo got to go outside and din't go walkabout? Cool. Now, how come yoo can't get into da M-cats club? Dey took Speedy and if dey'll axsept him dey'll axsept yoo!

T'Abby Normal said...

Dear Tristan,
I am so happy for you, to hear about your release! As for me, I am going to put my mom on resriction now, because she has been too lazy to do my bidding.

Now that I have her under paw, I can thank you properly for the award!

You are Tabtastic!
Purrs,
Abby