Sunday, October 26, 2008

Doodling like Sunday Morning

I am helping the massage therapist with her correspondence.

tabby cat


Okay. That's a lie.

I was actually trying to stuff all of my tabby goodness into the little pink shoebox she keeps her mail in.

Needless to say, there is 3 times more tabby goodness then there was pink shoebox, even if the shoebox had been empty.

So I just settled for laying on the mail after it all fell out.

(PeeEss: The Massage Therapist brought me home a box that I can fit in. But the Demon Cat immediately took it over. That's hardly fair, is it?)

graphics


button


Anyway, I understand there is a Doodle Synchroblogging under way.

Today's theme is Pumpkin or Jack O' Lantern. So here is a Jack O' Lantern my massage therapist doodled for me in Photo Shop 5.0.

doodle


If you're a doodlin' fool, leave your link below.

6 comments:

Evie/VampyVictor said...

haha Tris my man I did never notice that before but it looks like you is wearing a tabby colored waistcoat over different coloured breeches!!
That is pawsome!! Or is the MOmma and I just seeing things? :)
pes: Your mommas dodle looks very cool!

V-V

Cory said...

I don't think there is a box large enough to hold my Ginger sister! Good to see you enjoying the mail.

Marilyn said...

I guess you need a new box, huh?

I love the doodle.

Mickey said...

Tristan,I like to try and get in any box around too!! They do tend to be small.Must talk to Mom about that!! You look good on the mail ;)
Sisters always seem to steal all the good things!!
Love the pumpkin!!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey

Samantha and Mr. Tigger said...

Oh boxes are my favorite place to be!
Your pumpkin is cool!
Your FL furiends,

Mr. Tigger said...

Hi Tristan, just wanted to let you know that I introduced you to the M-Cats Members today (Monday). Come on over and I'll buy you a drink to celebrate!
Hi 5 paw,
Mr. Tigger