Monday, October 27, 2008

Doodlin' Mancat Monday

It was not a really good day yesterday AT ALL. From the time my Massage Therapist got up until until the time all the lights went out for the night, the Demon Cat From Hell kept picking on me.

She was acting badly, and so..all I wanted to do was escape. I stayed out as much as I could, but even then she'd run me out of the yard and when I tried to come inside for dinner, she wouldn't let me in the house.

When the Massage Therapist finally made her let me in so I could eat, she was all over my case.

So...okay...I was acting badly, Meowling and trying to get out the door but...can you blame me?

In the end we were both named Bad Cats and I got put in isolation so I would shut up.

And we both got rained on...a lot, and the Demon Cat even got spanked. And no one got any treats.

And on top of all of that my Rays lost to Philly again.

All I can say for Mancat Monday then is a Mancat has to persevere, even when he is clearly the undercat in a situation and a wrongly label victim.

Hopefully today will be better.

graphics


button


Now for today's doodle. The theme today is "Monster".

doodle


In this doodle, a stalwart Tabby Cat chases the hated Philly Phanatic monster around Citizen's Bank Park.

If you're a doodlin' fool, leave your link below.



If you're participating in Mancat Monday, leave a comment, 'kay?

8 comments:

Parker said...

Tristan, I hope today is a lot better for you than yesterday!

Kaz's Cats said...

Tristan, we're sorry that you and Diamond had such a bad day. You're both just going to have to get used to each other - it took us a while to get used to each other. Hope things get better,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Gandalf and Grayson said...

Your Doodle is pawesome! Mom is too busy to doodle for us this time on Doodle Week. Maybe next time.

Vincent and Mike said...

That's a good doodle. Chase that Philly!

Tybalt said...

Tristan, it definitely sounds like you could use a good day! Pawsome doodle, buddy.

Evie/VampyVictor said...

haha Momma says it sounds like a mad house! I says it sounds like fun fun fun and something I am trying to achieve even though Momma says I already has!
I hope today is even more fun for you :)) Though I do hope that Miss Diamond backs off just a little :)

V-V

Mickey said...

hey Tristan,sorry you and Diamond are not getting along. I know what sisters are like :o
That is a cool Doodle too :)
Purrs Mickey

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

That is a sucky day. Sorry buddy.
If it makes you feel better about your Rays losing, we are Bengals fans. And Reds fans. And Purdue fans. sigh.

Thanks so much for the award! mommy will post it for me this week.

PS Have you asked Mr. Tigger over at Samantha and Tigger's about the M-Cat Club? He is the "runner" of that. The club even has "Mancats in Training" for those under 1 year old