Thursday, September 25, 2008

T13 - T.C.

header


Thirteen things T.C. stand for (besides Tabby Cat):

1: Too Cute (well, I am that.)

2: Totally Cuddly (That too, I just love to cuddle!)

3: Tough Cat (Well, of course, I'm a big man cat with big man cat muscles!)

4: Talented Cat (I am a man cat of many, many talents!)

5: Talkative Chatterbox (Okay, so, maybe I meow a little bit too much...)

6: Tame Cougar (I think I'm more like a tiger, don't you think? I mean, look at these stripes!)

7: Technically Cool (I blog, therefore, I am.)

8: Tropical Chum (Yup, I'm your buddy, don't here in Tropical Southwest Florida.)

9: Territorially Confused (Well, I AM living with the Demon Cat from hell and she thinks everything is hers....)

10: Traditionally Cavalier (I can be very gallant with the lady cats!)

11: Toothy Constable (At least where marauding mice are concerned.)

12: Therapeutic Counselor (You can tell all your troubles to me and I'll be happy to listen.)

13: Top Cat (Well...that was obvious of course!)

tabby cat


8 comments:

whatloknows said...

Oh yes, defiantely #6 and 7 !!!!


-sir stripes
wlk

Eric and Flynn said...

You forgot Terrifically Charming.

Parker said...

All very fitting for you!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

You forget "tragically clueless".

Kaz's Cats said...

Nice T13 Tristan! Don't worry about your sister - she'll come round.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Daisy said...

TC stands for a lot of good things!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

You forgot Totally Cool...Sadie sez she unnerstands about living with a cat who thinks effurything belongs to her, right Zippy.

The Island Cats said...

That's a lot of TCs!!!