Sunday, September 21, 2008

Easy Like Sunday Morning

tabby cat


I was meowing to go outside last night but my personal massage therapist said no, I can't go outside for two weeks. "Well, how long as it been," I meow back. She says it's not even a week. Two weeks must be like forever. I saw how the demon cat who lives here does it. She goes outside and then meows to come back in. I could do that.

She can't honestly think I'd run away. I mean, where else would I find my own personal massage therapist? Look at how relaxed I am!

BTW: I just got this blog and need to add links to my blogroll, so please leave a comment so I will know to add you. Thanks!

8 comments:

One-Eyed Jack said...

I wouldn't run away either, but I don't really wanna go out anyway. It gets too cold up here to go out.

Personal massage-and-scritch therapists are the best aren't they?

~Persephone

whatloknows said...

Oh you look so much like my Sir Stripes tabby.


gorgeous.

Kaz's Cats said...

Tristan, we're glad to see you relaxing and getting settled at your new home. Not bad - all that personal attention. We know it's tough being inside when you're used to going outside, but there's not much you can do at the moment except chill out and enjoy the attention. Hope you and Diamond get used to being around each other soon,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Parker said...

Just stay in, I mean really, you have your own massage therapist and a great place to nap!

Kelly Cat said...

Tristan, you've got the right pose and attitude for an easy Sunday morning. Enjoy the day!

Black Cat said...

Oh, you are such a cutie! Be patient and the time will pass quickly:) xxx

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi! I love your blog name. Very cool. I don't ever want to go out anymore. I am a former feral so I'm happy just sniffing open windows.

I hope you'll add me to your blogroll!

Misty Whispurrs said...

you are certainly a manly man cat! I am a dainty girlcat. Don't run away! Did you get a chip? Do you have a collar with your name on it so no one steals you? I do not go outside, I prefer to be brave on the inside of the screen door!
Misty